Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stockpile Saturdays

A place where I can share a picture from my awesome Couponing Stockpile each Saturday. Couponing is a big part of my life and I'm very proud of everything I've collected! I am an Extreme Couponer meaning I do have quantities of items that may seem unreasonable to some people.

For this Saturday I thought I would show all of you my soup! I have 37 cans of Soup, 3 cans of Progresso Recipe Starters and 18 cans of Chef Boyardee & Spaghettios. 


My  Soup!
I have my soup in a tub in the middle of our living room. Babe use to take a can of soup or Chef Boyardee everyday for work until about a few months ago when he decided to start eating healthier meals for Breakfast & Lunch. I'm happy he wants to eat healthier but I'm annoyed because we have different opinions on how much food is enough food. I personally feel he needs to eat more than a Banana for Breakfast. He's a bigger guy and he needs more energy and such than some people. 

Anyways I bought all of the Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup (the soup on the bottom of the picture) for $0.50-$0.75 each at Wegmans. If I can get a can of soup for a $1.00 or less I am a happy camper. 

Before Couponing I only liked and bought two kinds of Chicken Noodle Soup. Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup and the Chicken Noodle Soup you get a Friendly's. Now I've branched out to Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup. Which probably doesn't seem like much of a difference but I am very stubborn and it is very hard to get me to change my ways. Even when it comes to eating different soup. Slowly but surely I am changing my ways and using different products.

I can't wait to show you more of my Stockpile next week! 

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)
**Picture is Mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment