Thursday, May 8, 2014

My 23rd Birthday! Part 2

When we returned from Denny's back to our apartment Babe got ready for work and left. Leaving me to do whatever it is I do all day. People ask me all the time "What do you do all day?". How am I supposed to answer that? With the truth?
 **Since I don't believe I included it in my first post I'll add it here. I'm unemployed and have been for nearly a year and a half. I've looked for work but not hard enough to actually find a job. My anxiety issues make it difficult for me to even imagine working again.**
Returning  to what I was saying before. I'm not even sure how to answer the "What do you do all day?"  question on most days but on my birthday I went to sleep! Sleeping wasn't what I had wanted to do. I had planned on walking Panera and enjoying some of their delicious Broccoli Cheddar Soup for lunch like I did last year on my birthday. But sleep is what I did do. I slept until 1 o'clock when my Mom called. She wished me a Happy Birthday and sang to me! There are only a few select people in our family that have any musical talent at all and my Mom and I are not one of them! I love when she sings to me though! It never fails to bring a smile to my face. My mom lives over 100 miles away so I was really happy she called! I was coming home the next day to visit her but whatever. The call was still special!! After I got off the phone with my mom I got on the computer. I surfed the net, entered some giveaways and chatted with one of my friends on Facebook. 


Happy Birthday Sam! **Photo Credit to Google**

This was one of the first things I saw on my Birthday! Even Google was wishing me a Happy Birthday! Now I know that I'm not the only person Google did this to. One of my friends burst my bubble when I posted about it on Facebook! But man did I feel special when saw it! I was like "OH MAN!! OH MAN! OH MAN!" I so badly want to wake Babe up and show him. But he gets grouchy when I wake him up when he's sleeping and tends to just talk to me in his sleep. "The Lemonade Account is down..." is what he said to me once. He says the strangest things but then again so do I! 

I continued fiddling around on the computer until my sister Sarah and my Dad showed up. They came to visit me for my Birthday! They were leaving for a Cruise of the Caribbean the next day and wanted to get a jump start on their drive to Maryland to catch their ship. Visiting me isn't on the way! They had to back track at least an hour or so to come visit me. 


This is one of the only pictures Sarah has posted on Facebook of their Cruise. I think its supposed to be a Pig made out of Towels wearing sunglasses. I love Pigs! They are my favorite animal! & this is so cool!! Thanks Sarah! 

They got here around 4:30 pm and we hung out for an hour or so until we headed to dinner. My sister gave me a super cute Duck Piggy Bank! I collect piggy banks! Of course I would they're pig related! I also own nearly every TY Beanie Baby Pig  they have. Along with a Piggy Trash can cover and a bulletin board and yeah they really do make those things! My dad gave me an ISpy 3D game and $100 for my Birthday. He gave both my sister and I a The Message Bible which is written in today's English. No not text lingo though I'm sure that would make it even easier for some people to read. He had to order mine and it game in the mail a few days later. While we were waiting for 5:15 to come around I showed my Dad the deodorant I had been stocking up for him! Over 16 Old Spice Deodorants that I got for free with coupons. As well as the soda I stocked up for him. My sister was trying to load Apps up on his tablet and from what I could tell it wasn't going well. When it finally came time to drive to the restaurant I drove. My Dad doesn't not like other people driving his car and he's a horrible passenger. I wonder where I get that from? >_< I drove to the Texas Road House and both Sarah and my Dad said they were glad I drove. The highway was crazy though it was rush hour. 

When we got to Texas Roadhouse I stood outside and waited for Babe who was meeting us there. He showed up about 5 minutes after we got there. Good timing on his part. We had an amazing Waitress! She was so nice and when I thought my potato was under cooked she got me a new one! Overall it was a very pleasant evening! That was until:


They made me get on the saddle while the restaurant shouted Happy Birthday!! and Yehaw!!  I had a great time but man was I embarrassed! After dinner my sister, my Dad and I went to Dairy Queen because when we passed by it on the drive out my sister asked if we could stop there afterwards. Neither Sarah nor I had never been to a Dairy Queen. It was interesting. She got a yummy Oreo milkshake. Both my Dad and I were too stuffed to get anything. While Sarah was enjoying her milkshake we played the Dot Game. Which I had just learned that evening that you can print off the Internet! Totally awesome! By the time you finish doing all the dots for the Dot Game you don't want to play it anymore. My dad and I played the Dot Game while we waiting for my sister to cross the stage at her High School Graduation. 




We only played half of the sheet of paper and I still took us a long time to fill out! We started by doing five lines per a turn. Sarah was green, my Dad was red and I was black. Half way into the game I accidentally gave my Dad a massive collection of boxes so many in fact that his hand started to hurt while he was filling them in. So I took over filling them for him and wrote "WINNER" in his boxes. ** Spoiler Alert** I was right he did win! I called him winning a second time when I wrote "I TOLD YA SO!!!!" in his other boxes. My dad came in first with 127 boxes, I came in second with 108 boxes and Sarah came in last with 93 boxes. 

They left shortly after we returned to the apartment. Before they left though I made sure to get as many hugs and kisses in as possible! My sister is not one to display her emotions unless it's anger! If she's angry with you you'll know it! I told Sarah on Facebook "I hope you know because it's my birthday I can hug you as much as I want and there is nothing you can do about it! NOTHING! IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!! BE PREPARED! Hug Fest 2014" 

I lived up to my promise and hugged her as she walked, made her take pictures with me, kissed her cheek and made her say she loves me! I seriously think she may outlaw hugging on her Birthday!

The rest of the evening was pretty relaxed though I was able to get the boys (Babe & his brother R) to play Phase 10 with me! It was an epic game! Babe was on Phase 10 while both R and I were on Phase 6 . We made a comeback and both got to Phase 10 before Babe could even get his last Phase. R ended up winning the game! It was my Birthday I should have won! Hmph!! :-P

On Monday we enjoyed my Birthday Pie! I don't like cake. So every year I get a frozen Banana Cream Pie from Marie Callender. I forgot to buy Birthday candles so we used regular candles. It's quite a sight actually. I'll have to add the picture later. 
Happy 23rd Birthday to Me!  
** All other Photos are Mine & my sister's**

No comments:

Post a Comment