Thursday, May 8, 2014

My 23rd Birthday! Part 1

I'm not exactly making much head way with posting everyday but I guess that's a goal I can work up to! Anyways May 1st was my 23rd Birthday! Yay Me! Babe (my boyfriend) and I started out the day with a trip to Denny's at 7:45 AM. 


This was our awesome food! I always order my Free Birthday Grand Slam and Babe orders something I'll actually enjoy! I am not a breakfast foods person! I did eat the Bacon though! I mean its BACON!! And Bacon is awesome! Oh sorry I forgot this wasn't meant to be a post about the awesomeness of Bacon! Future post I guess!! He ordered my Buffalo Chicken Strips with extra sauce which didn't happen! If you can still see the Chicken Strips there is not enough sauce on them! >.< 


Babe & I were fooling around with camera before our food came! That's ME!! ^^
I was so tired!!!! I'm usually asleep at 8 in the morning. But check out my hair isn't it awesome?! 
More Birthday Awesomeness to come in Part 2!!
**All Photos are mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment