Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Workout Wednesdays

Workout Wednesdays are meant to give myself some inspiration and ideas for working out during the week! I'm trying to become a healthier person one step at a time! One Workout at a time. 

Babe, R & I have decided to make Tuesdays Swimming Day so we have to go swimming if the weather is nice. Yesterday the water was pretty cool and I was the only one who actively swam around and across the pool. I definitely felt the burn in my arms. We have also made Thursdays Workout Day. That's not to say we can't swim or workout on other days too just that we gotta get our butts actually moving on Tuesdays & Thursdays. It's also a start if we're able to keep up with it maybe we'll be able to branch out to more days. 

For this week's workout inspiration I took to Pinterest (of course). I came across these One Song Workouts on BuzzFeed. The One Song Workout for "I Love It" by Icona Pop will be the workout I will be trying this week. I probably won't be able to do all of the exercises they suggest as I am out of shape but I will do what I can! 

**Photo Credit to Buzzfeed**
I love listening to music while I exercise so I'm very excited to try this workout. I also love this song! Saying I'm excited to workout probably isn't a statement you will be hearing from me very often! If I'm able to do this workout I'll have to consider trying the other songs they suggest. "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore is another workout I would be willing to try.

Here's some Motivational words to help me through my journey to becoming a healthier person:


That is certainly something I would love to achieve in the future! One step at a time though. I just need to keep reminding myself that!!


Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)




No comments:

Post a Comment