Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stockpile Saturdays

I've been trying to come up with more things for me to do with my blog. So I thought I would try a Stockpile Saturday Post in which I share a picture of my Couponing Stockpile with everyone each Saturday. Couponing is a big part of my life. Sometimes it's too big of a part and I am realizing I need to separate myself from it more. I'm so proud of my stockpile and I always love to show it off!! Before I share my picture let me state that I am an Extreme Couponer meaning I do have quantities of items that may seem unreasonable to some people. 

I coupon not only because I love it but because I am unemployed and my boyfriend pays for our food and such. I love helping him and the rest of my family save money!
I keep the majority of my stockpile in a walk-in closet in our apartment that I call my "Closet of Doom"! I call it that because it's my closet & I can call it what I want! So there! :P

My Shampoo & Conditioner Stock
 This is the majority of the Shampoo & Conditioner from my stockpile. 101 of my 122 bottles of Shampoo & Conditioner. I have several different brands like Herbal Essence, Suave, Vo5 and Pantene to name a few. I know 122 bottles sounds insane and I could try and justify it by saying I supply my Mom, my sister and my Dad with hair care products but in all honesty I don't need to justify myself to anyone!! If you don't like it don't read anymore or don't own that many bottles.

One of the things I love about couponing is that it opens your eyes to brands you never would have tried before. Before I started couponing I only used Vo5 or Suave because they were cheap and that's what my Mom bought. 67 bottles of the Herbal Essence were Free from a sale Wegmans had around October 2013. Not only was it free but Herbal Essence smells great!

I can't wait to show you more of my stockpile! That is how proud I am of it! I already know what I want to show you next week!

Do you coupon? Do you have an awesome stockpile? 

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)
**Picture is Mine**


No comments:

Post a Comment