Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Workout Wednesdays

Workout Wednesdays are meant to give myself some inspiration and ideas for working out during the week! I'm trying to become a healthier person one step at a time! One Workout at a time!

This week I'm on vacation in Cape Cod with Babe & his family. We've been keeping busy everyday trying to get all the activities we want to do done. For our Workout this week we're going Kayaking. I'm very excited as I've enjoyed the few times I've done it in the past. At the same time I'm nervous because I don't have amazing upper body strength. Despite my reservations I know I'll have a great time! Maybe I'll even be able to take some pictures as my camera is waterproof up to so many feet. 

Some Motivational words to help me through my journey to becoming a healthier person:

**Photo Credit to theberry.com**

I get depressed whenever I hop on the scale and see my stupid weight. It's just a number! A number that doesn't control my self-worth or my happiness! This is definitely something for me to keep in mind!

What kind of Workouts have you been doing?

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment