Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate / referral links.


I’m linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today.

- My Aunt, Uncle & one of my cousins are coming up this weekend to visit my family back in Cuse. We are all supposed to get together with them for a Picnic on Sunday. It drives me crazy when they only give a few days notice and we're all supposed to drop everything to spend time with them. 

- Babe wants to start getting up earlier each morning to workout before work, shower then go to work. I told him that if he woke me up I would join him. We both know that's not going to happen! I do want to join him but I am NOT a morning person! 

- There have been some problems with my bank account lately and Babe was finally able to fix it last night. So with any hope I'll be able to get my shopping done in the next few days. I can't wait to use my coupons at Tops. I hope they have all the products I want! 

- On our Meal Plan for Tonight is Homemade Mac & Cheese. Roughly 6 1/2 hours until Babe gets home from work & I STILL don't have a recipe for dinner tonight! EEp! What am I going to do? I can't move it to a different night because R is pretty excited and I did that to him the last time it was on our Meal Plan! I'll have to hop on Pinterest! The problem with Pinterest Mac & Cheese recipes is people love to add Ground Mustard. Yuck! Wish me Luck!

- On Monday we (well Babe) made Chicken Parm for dinner. It is so delicious! I told him our Chicken Parm was definitely a Contender for the Best Chicken Parm I've ever had. We talked about what could make it better. Thinner chicken, different bread crumbs and such. It's a dish that takes a lot of effort so we don't make it very often. 

Chicken Parm Awesomeness


- I'm hoping I'll finally get around to doing the DIY Hand Dotted Tumblers Project I found on Pinterest last year. I bought the glasses last week at Dollar Tree. There will be a Nailed It! post for them in the future!

-The last few days I've been trying to organize my living room & the Closet of Doom (my stockpile room). It started out well but has just gotten worse and worse! Enough never seems to be enough for me! I even tried to draw up a plan of what the living room looked like and what I wanted to do with it. I got frustrated when my drawing of the living room wasn't drawn to scale. It looked to big! On the bright side all of the food I wanted to move into the living room so it will have a better chance of getting eaten got moved and I managed to free up a lot of storage bins. I also managed to utilize the dresser I got from the Salvation Army. It used to hold all the papers I had on my coffee table and now it holds all my writing utensils and envelopes! 

My Dresser 

- Besides the organizing craziness I get to look forward to. I've started my Pre-Trip Freak Out early this year! Almost 2 weeks until I leave for Cuse and I've already started mentally over-packing. 

That's it for now! What's on your mind?

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)
**All Pictures is Mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment