Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stockpile Saturdays

A place where I can share a picture from my awesome Couponing Stockpile each Saturday. Couponing is a big part of my life and I'm very proud of everything I've collected! I am an Extreme Couponer meaning I do have quantities of items that may seem unreasonable to some people.

For this Saturday I thought I would show you one of the newest additions to my stockpile! My pudding: 



My Pudding!


I have 12 Snack Packs of Pudding and I bought them on Thursday at Wegmans. Each Snack Pack cost $1 and I used (4) $0.75/3 Snack Pack coupons which doubled and made each Snack Pack $0.50! I have enough coupons to buy 33 Snack Packs. Babe told me to get 12 packs but if I have more room then I can get more. I have a spot for them in the cabinet but  I just haven't gotten around to putting them away. I'm sure 12 packs is good for now but I may end up buying more before the coupon expires. 

I printed the $0.75/3 Snack Pack Pudding coupon from coupons.com which I believe is still available for those who would like to print it. You can print 2 coupons per a computer. Please Remember ** Photo Copying Coupons is Illegal!!** 

That's it for this week! I can't wait to show you more of my stockpile! 
Do you coupon?


Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)
**Picture is Mine**


No comments:

Post a Comment