Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stockpile Saturdays

A place where I can share a picture from my awesome Couponing Stockpile each Saturday. Couponing is a big part of my life and I'm very proud of everything I've collected! I am an Extreme Couponer meaning I do have quantities of items that may seem unreasonable to some people.

For this Saturday I thought I would show all of you my Hamburger Helper. I have 32 boxes of Hamburger Helper & 6 boxes of Chicken Helper. 

Some Great Flavors Right There!

My Mom taught me how to make Hamburger Helper in Middle School so I could cook dinner on Wednesday Nights for my sister and I while her and my Dad went to their Weight Watchers meetings. That was my Hamburger Helper beginning. Not that it's the world's greatest meal or anything but I enjoy the taste and it doesn't take a lot of time or effort to make. 

The first time Babe made Hamburger Helper for me for dinner was a disaster!! He was making Three Cheese Hamburger Helper which is one of my favorites and he forgot to add the Milk. That particular Helper requires 2 cups of Milk & 1 cup of Water. When it came out it looked bad and tasted bad! The noodles were still hard and the cheese sauce was still powdery and didn't stick well to the meat. I tried but just couldn't and wouldn't eat it. Babe being the resourceful person he is put his Hamburger Helper in a Soft Taco Shell and ate it that way. Both him and his brother thought it tasted great that way. I started supervising him whenever he would make Hamburger Helper and totally ragged on him about it for a long time to come!

My Dad still loves Hamburger Helper so I try and tell him whenever I find a good sale for it. I usually get mine at Tops for $0.50-$0.80 each depending on which coupons I use. I will pay extra money for my favorite flavors that Tops doesn't carry like Tomato Basil Penne. 

I could go on and on about Hamburger Helper. About the changes they made in one of their products that truly frustrates me! It was better before man! Leave it alone!! Or about their Chicken Helper and how I've tried one but am apprehensive on trying the rest. So on & etc.... 

So I'll end it here. I can't wait to show you more of my Stockpile next week! 

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)
**Picture is Mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment