Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Workout Wednesdays

Workout Wednesdays are meant to give myself some inspiration and ideas for working out during the week! I'm trying to become a healthier person one step at a time! One Workout at a time! 

Lately I haven't been working out. I've been contemplating the differences between Motivation and Ambition. I have the Motivation but I'm lacking the Ambition to actually getting moving on my journey. I'm also finding myself to be somewhat unwilling to change my habits. 

I need to remember "One Step at a time! One Workout at a time!" and I need to tell it to myself everyday! Who knows maybe this mantra will come in handy for other aspects of my life!! 

When I do think about working out I think about how bored I get when I use the Elliptical and I'm not even willing to try the Treadmill. On a side note Babe makes fun of me whenever I say Treadmill or Windmill. Not that either of those come up in conversations very often but when your on Vacation in Kingston, MA and there are Windmills all over the place it does comes up. He laughs because I always pronounce them as Treadmeal or Windmeal. "Look at all the Windmeals!" or "You won't catch me on a Treadmeal!" It's just the way I say it! Getting back to working out I've been thinking I would enjoy working out more if I could find a dance workout. I'm still on the hunt for dance workouts so if you know of any good ones please let me know! For now I'm going to try watching some on YouTube.  

Some Motivational Words for this week:

Photo Credit to BELIEVE-TOACHIEVE.TUMBLR

"The Only Bad Workout is the one that didn't happen". How True is that! I always feel so upset and angry with myself for not making it more than 15 minutes when I workout. When in reality I worked out for 15 minutes! Oh yeah! 15 minutes is a start and better than nothing! I need to stop being so hard on myself and realize that at least I'm putting effort into it! 

"One Step at a time! One Workout at a time!" 

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment