Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stockpile Saturdays

A place where I can share a picture from my awesome Couponing Stockpile each Saturday. Couponing is a big part of my life and I'm very proud of everything I've collected! I am an Extreme Couponer meaning I do have quantities of items that may seem unreasonable to some people.

This Saturday I thought I would show you my hash browns. I stocked up on Instant hashbrowns because Bernie loves them! 

My Hashbrowns
I have 32 boxes of Hungry Jack hashbrowns. They're mostly Original hashbrowns though there are a few Cheesy hashbrowns. 

Occasionally coupons.com has a $0.50/1 Hungry Jack Hashbrown Potatoes coupon. I used mine at Wegmans where the Hungry Jack Hashbrown Potatoes cost $1.29. The coupon doubles and makes each hashbrown box $0.29 each! $0.29 for an easy breakfast item for Bernie or the boys is an awesome deal in my book! 

I can't wait for the coupon to come around again! I have more than enough hashbrowns to last us for awhile but my Dad enjoys them too. Like most of the items in my stockpile I share them with my family. I'm convinced my Mom will go through my entire laundry detergent stock before I even have a chance to use a single bottle! That's a topic for another week! 

That's it for this week! I hope you enjoyed seeing my stockpile half as much as I enjoyed showing it to you!

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)
**Picture is Mine**



No comments:

Post a Comment