Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Moon

Yesterday was Friday the 13th and it was also a Full Moon. Babe told me there won't be another Full Moon on Friday the 13th until 2049. So of course I had to go take pictures of the Moon! My first attempt to go take pictures of the Full Moon did not end well. I couldn't find the Moon!! I walked all around our complex and still couldn't find it. So I went back inside. Babe decided to come look with me and we found the Moon. We couldn't see it enough to take a picture because it was hiding behind some clouds. It was a very cloudy night last night. We decided to go inside and try again later.

Babe and I went back outside after Midnight. The Moon was still hiding behind some clouds so we waited. When the Moon finally came out it was beautiful! For an impatient person like myself I thought it was worth the wait. I started taking lots of pictures. Babe showed me some cool features and effects my camera had and the pictures started turning out more and more awesome! 

The Moon

This was one of the first pictures I took of the Moon last night. Simply gorgeous!

Panoramic 

 This was the first Panoramic picture I took. I took several after this one but I still don't think I've got it down yet. It's certainly a cool feature that I look forward to using in the future!

Pop Art Effect I think

 Of the numerous features and effects my camera has to offer there is a Pop Art effect which is what I think this picture is. Either way I love this picture and how clear and bright the Moon looks!

Sparkle Effect

 This is the Sparkle Effect and it came out really cool! Second star to the right and straight on to morning!! Is what I think when I look at this picture! :)


Different Exposure Time

Babe changed the Exposure Time on the Camera and I was able to take some really cool pictures like this one! This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of the 36 pictures we took! 

I hope I'll be able to remember and take pictures of this awesome sight 35 years from now! 

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)
**All Pictures is Mine**

No comments:

Post a Comment