Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Workout Wednesdays

Workout Wednesdays are meant to give myself some inspiration and ideas for working out during the week! I'm trying to become a healthier person one step at a time! One Workout at a time! 

Since the 2nd week in September I've been taking two fitness classes a week at my local community center. I take a Total Body Aqua Water Aerobics class on Mondays and a Fitness AM on the Mat class on Thursdays that includes Pilates, Yoga and Core Exercises. I'm proud of myself for taking these classes and for continuing to attend them each week! 

So far I'm enjoying my Water Aerobics class more than my Fitness on the Mat class. I love being in the water and some weeks my teacher gives us such a good workout that I go home and take a nap! Whereas with my Fitness class I find that I don't sweat and can't do all of the exercises. I do what I can and enjoy the exercises I can do! 

I'm thinking of joining more Aquatic Classes next season and I'm still on the fence about the Dry Fitness Classes. I may look into a step class. I bet that would kick my butt real fast! It doesn't real matter what classes I take just that I'm continuing my journey to becoming a healthier person!

Some Motivational Words for this week:

*photo credit to BEFITANDFOCUSED.TUMBLR.COM*

This is something I need to remember! I'm doing this for me! Not for anyone else! For me to feel healthier and to like myself more! I have a feeling this is going to be a mantra of mine! Or maybe I'll try writing some of these awesome quotes on sticky notes or something so that I can come across them when I need some inspiration! 

Are there any quotes you find inspirational?

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment