Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate / referral links.


I’m linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts today.

- Tonight is game night at R's (my boyfriend's brother) work. Game Night is a monthly event that usually happens on the last Friday of the month. But the last Friday of October was Halloween so R switched it to this Friday and then switched it again to today when not very many people signed up! So once a month people from R's work and their friends/family all get together and play games for a few hours! I have a huge collection of card & board games so I always look forward to this event. I also like to bring as many snacks as possible in hopes of people eating all of them since we have so many! This time I'm bringing Life, Sorry, Flip Out, Funny or Die, Cards Against Humanity, Munchkins Booty, Last Word and an assortment of card games. We never end up playing all of them but I enjoy bringing them anyways! We're also bringing the Wii U this time. During September's Game Night I was SO BORED! The boys played a game that I didn't like for what seemed like hours! I was SO BORED I played a game of Sorry as all four players and beat myself! I will not let boredom win this time around!

- I've been working on tidying up the apartment which seems to be a never ending job since I always seem to mess it up again! But this time around I've been taking it one task at a time. I've already cleaned out one of the cabinets and I nearly have enough junk off the floor to vacuum! Yay me! 

- I love this time of year in terms of how great the television shows are! I also like that I only have to wait a week for the next episode. Even though the week seems to drag whenever you are waiting to see the next episode! I'm currently obsessed with The Originals, Sleepy Hollow, Masterchef Junior, 19 Kids & Counting, The Big Bang Theory and The Vampire Diaries! 

- I've won a few giveaways lately and am really excited about the prizes! I'm always excited when I win a giveaway regardless of what the prize! But I'm even more excited than usual because the prizes were for subscription boxes! I've been becoming more and more envious every time I read anyone's review of a subscription box! I won a subscription to Unbound Box  an Adult Subscription Box from Tiffany Review's It All and a 3 month subscription to Birchbox from Cassandra Morgan and a 1 month subscription to Box of Happies. I didn't have a subscription to any subscription box and now I have 3! Eep! I'm so excited!! I just can't hide it! 

- I'm currently knitting an off-white scarf and am trying to get through it as soon as I can because my next project is an Electric Blue & Black scarf for my friend Kitty. I'm excited but it will be my first dual colored scarf so I'm also nervous and trying to figured out how many inches long each color should be and etc. I think she'll love it either way! 

That's it for now! What's on your mind?


Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment