Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Workout Wednesdays

Workout Wednesdays are meant to give myself some inspiration and ideas for working out during the week! I'm trying to become a healthier person one step at a time! One Workout at a time!

Again I haven't been working out as often as I would like or at all! My roommates B & R have been going on a walk every night. B is in "training mode" as she has a 5k in September and she wants to be in better shape for it. I guess the last 5k she did with her mom she got sick (vomiting) all day. I find it very encouraging seeing her working so hard to achieve a goal! 

What little exercising I have done lately has been swimming and playing Frisbee! I love throwing a Frisbee around with Babe and sometimes R joins us. I'm not very good at throwing a Frisbee but I'm getting better. It still flies off in the wrong direction but not nearly as often as it use to! When R, Babe and I all play we switch up who I throw to because that person has to run around a lot and they get tired!

For awhile now I've been wanting to play Frisbee at 2 am. I'm on one of my abnormal sleeping schedules. I'm a night person so I often sleep the day away. Lately I've been going to bed between 3 or 4 am and waking up around 11 am or noon. On the bright side I do get a full eight hours of sleep! Anyways back to the 2 am Frisbee playing, I've asked Babe a few times and he always says no as he has to work the next day! I continue to ask because I know ONE day he will say YES!! 

Some Motivational Words for this week:

*photo credit to voxifit*

This not only pertains to fitness goals but all goals! Life won't change if you don't take the first step! I keep expecting change but I'm doing anything to warrant change. Something to think about and then act! 

Are there any quotes you find inspirational?

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment