Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Workout Wednesdays

Workout Wednesdays are meant to give myself some inspiration and ideas for working out during the week! I'm trying to become a healthier person one step at a time! One Workout at a time!

Yesterday & today were my only productive days exercise wise this week. That's an improvement so I'm not feeling too bad about it. Last night I had a talk with Babe about wanting to work out more and wanting him to motivate me more. I had also suggested he could join me at the gym if he wanted. Well the talk must have worked because he did come join me at the gym!! It made me very happy and scared the junk out of me all at the same time! He knocked on the window for me to let him in while I was running fast walking on the treadmill and frightened me! After my freak out everything else went smoothly and we worked out next to each other. I like working out with him because he doesn't judge me. Well he usually doesn't judge me. He did give me a funny look when I started jumping rope without a jump rope. I stink at jumping rope so I decided to jump without the rope. No big deal except you look funny or at least I do! 

Last Night I decided to try the Killer Kardio Workout. Though as I'm typing this post I'm realizing I must have gotten distracted when I copied all the steps of the workout into my notebook because I forgot the first set of Burpees and the last 10 Minute Run. Not a problem though I'll just try to include those exercises in the next time I do this workout. I probably won't include the Burpees! I'm not sure if my problem with Burpees is because they're boring or because I'm not doing them fast enough but whatever the reason I don't like them and did squats instead! The point is I made it through the workout and I didn't die though I did have a headache. 

When we got back from the gym I made Babe, his brother R and myself all Strawberry Banana Smoothies! They were really delicious and make me wish we had more Milk & Bananas so I could make some right now! 

While I was walking on the treadmill last night I was trying to think of some ways to motivate myself to workout. One of the things I came up with was not letting myself play on the computer today until after I did 100 sit ups. I did get on the computer before did my sit ups but only to look up some stretches to do before my workout. I came across a 1o Minute Morning Routine which I ended up liking almost all of the workouts except Step 5: Hip & Leg Stretch and the Meditation. The lady in the picture for Step 5 looks like a pretzel! The directions and the picture just made the stretch confuse me. As for the Meditation I've never really done one before. I'm a really stressful and easily distracted person so maybe a guided video meditation might help me. After my stretches we done I did get my 100 sit ups done! Yay me!! 

I'm hoping to keep my momentum going and workout several more times this week! I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Good Luck with your Workouts this Week!

Until Next Time! Stay Beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment